Use warm water to clear sandstone regularly using a mop or sponge.
- The cleaner used should be neutral .
- The cleaner to be used should not contain acid or lemon, which can otherwise etch the surface and damage the polish and finish.
- Care should be taken while using vacuum cleaner as the metal or the plastic attachments or the wheels may scratch the surface.
- Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.
- Do not use coasters under glasses, specially for those containing alcohol or citrus juices.
- Do not place hot pans directly, use trivet or mats under them.